life as I know it

life as I know it
We love all of it!!!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

GOTTA KEEP THE FAITH


Well tomorrow according to past history hell will offically freeze over. If this makes little sense to you, join the club. No actually I can make sense of it as I was the enlightened one over a year ago who said I would NEVER return to my place of employment for the past 12 years. Well as ya all know, Never say the N word ( among others). Soooo bright an early in the AM I will traipse back to perform a competancy exam and see what the nursing world holds for MJ Kenny RN.


I still have high hopes to get out of town in the next few days. Tomorrow is also my son's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT


U better figure out what u want for dinner, cause I aint cookin

No comments:

Post a Comment