life as I know it

life as I know it
We love all of it!!!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Monday




Well we survived thunder, lightening and sleet yesterday. Today started out promising but quickly deteriorated into grey, windy and damp. NOT my idea of spring( nor probably anyone elses.) I'm a nubie at this blog business. I usually keep a diary going but this seems like more fun and I get to add pictures if I want. Well yes I could add pictures to my diary but .... I dont. Obviously I need more practice with the picture thingy!! This is my Gabbygale, light of my life. She is in the fourth grade and wise beyond her years. I think the picture at the top is of her attempting to retreive her soccer ball, Gramps is not too sure WHAT she is doing. I see that I currently have one follower and thank you. You give me inspiration to continue on this path. Tomorrow I prepare for returning to work after a year and a half attemp at "RETIREMENT".

No comments:

Post a Comment